News and Updates
Breeding Stud Available for Sale/Trade:
- Pat Hastings Evaluation Score: 18
- very loving, smart, amiable
- neither alpha nor shy
- not hyper
Freedom Labradoodle’s Projected Litters:
Here is an estimated schedule of litters. Many of our upcoming labradoodle puppies are fully reserved. There are still a few litters expected to be born this Winter 2020/2021 with puppies available. Aside from that we are officially reserving for our 2021 Winter, Spring, Summer litters.
Click on the names in blue to see the most recent puppies from these Dams.
We encourage you to reserve puppies ASAP!
Projected Litters to be Born:
- Cora and Gabriel– Due November 23rd *all puppies spoken for*
- Annie and Gabriel– Born December 26th *all puppies spoken for*
- Ruby and Maximillian- Born January 2nd *all puppies spoken for*
- Callie and Gabriel– Due January 20th *all puppies spoken for*
- Lucy and Beau- Due January 25th *all puppies spoken for*
- Dani and Gabriel- February/March of 2021 *all puppies spoken for*
- Bella and Gabriel- February/March of 2021 *all puppies spoken for*
- Violet and Max- February/March of 2021 *all puppies spoken for*
- Lizzie and Gabriel- February/March of 2021 *all puppies spoken for*
Now Reserving For:
- Buffy and Freedom’s Beau– Due January/February 2021
- Bailey and Gabriel- February/March of 2021
- Sunshine and Maximillian- February/March of 2021
- Aurora and Finn- February/March 2021
- Phoebe and Gabriel- April/May of 2021
- Luna and Gabriel- May of 2021
- Daisy and Gabriel- June of 2021
- Callie and Gabriel- June of 2021
- Lucy and Gabriel- July/August of 2021
- Bella and Gabriel- July/August of 2021
- Ruby and Gabriel- July/August of 2021
- Annie and Gabriel- August of 2021
- Pennie and TBD- August/September of 2021
- Buffy and Gabriel- August/September of 2021
- Bailey and Maximillian- September of 2021
- Violet and TBD- September/October of 2021
- Dani and TBD- September/October of 2021
- Lizzie and TBD- September/October of 2021
- Phoebe and TBD- November/December of 2021
- Luna and TBD- December 2021
Thank you to Blue Star Labradoodles for our stud, Blue Star’s Gift From Heaven, aka Gabriel. He is really popular with our dams. He has improved our lines so we are using the dog out of him.
We will also be breeding with Studs Hero, Beau, & Finn. More information on those studs will be coming soon.
To learn more and see photos of our Dams, click the link below.
Ruby’s New Year Litter!
Happy New Year! Ruby had her litter on January 2nd, 2021, with Freedom’s Maximillian.
She had 3 girls and 1 boy. You can see the first photo below.
All of these labradoodle puppies are reserved.
Daisy’s Thanksgiving Litter
Our Daisy delivered 8 puppies the day before Thanksgiving, Novemeber 23rd, 2020.
All of these labradoodle puppies are reserved.
Annie’s Almost-Christmas Litter
Annie’s litter arrived on December 26th, 2020. You can see her litter below and more information on her puppy page.
All of these puppies are reserved.
Say Hello! To Luna’s Second Litter
Luna had 5 puppies in her second litter on November 12th, 2020.
The beautiful pups are doing great. There are 2 males, and 3 females. All of these puppies are reserved.
Freedom Labradoodle Breeders are officially certified as Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA) members. You learn more about our Official ALAA Certification below.
We are an Australian Labradoodle breeder in Salem, Oregon. Our operation is small, which gives us the ability to give lots of attention to our dogs with training, playing, exercising and understanding. We are currently breeding MEDIUM SIZED Labradoodles.
Labradoodles were originally bred 30 years ago with the intent to create a breed that was allergy and asthma friendly with the temperament of a service dog.
In order to get even better litters with consistent conformation, coat type, and temperament a number of other dog breeds besides the Poodle and Labrador were bred into the Labradoodle lines.
Most often the English Cocker Spaniel and American Cocker Spaniel were used. Jump forward many generations from that time, and you have the multigenerational Australian labradoodle- our puppies. No wonder they are so smart with a desire to please!
The ALAA focuses on the nurturing and development of the Labradoodle and Australian Labradoodle, promoting uniform standards and integrity in breeding. The ALAA manages the largest database of Labradoodles and Australian Labradoodles in the world. To learn more, Visit Their Site.
Buy Food For Your Labradoodle
Buy our recommended dog food for your Australian Labradoodle right from your breeder.
Click the button below to shop Life’s Abundance selection of healthy dog food and more!
The first of our Summer 2020 litter has arrived!
Meet Violet and her puppies and check back for more litters in the coming months.
For inquiries, visit our contact page!
Want to get to know Freedom Labradoodles?
Visit our About Page by clicking the button below!
You can visit our Dams from our menu at the top of the page.
Our Puppy Application can be completed easily online.
Click the button above to view the application and get started on bringing your new labradoodle home!