News and Updates
Freedom Labradoodle’s Projected Litters:
Here is an estimated schedule of litters. Many of our upcoming labradoodle puppies are fully reserved. There are still a few litters expected to be born early Spring 2021 with puppies available. Aside from that we are officially reserving for our 2021 Spring, Summer and Fall litters.
Click on the names in blue to see the most recent puppies from these Dams. Planned litters that are fully reserved are listed first, followed by those with availability.
We encourage you to reserve puppies ASAP!
Projected Litters to be Born In:
- Callie and Gabriel– Born January 20th *all puppies spoken for*
- Lucy and Beau- Born January 24th *all puppies spoken for*
- Dani and Gabriel- Born February 16th *all puppies spoken for*
- Violet and Max- Born February 23rd *all puppies spoken for*
- Bella and Gabriel- Born February 27th *all puppies spoken for*
- Buffy and Freedom’s Beau– Born March 8th *all puppies spoken for*
- Sunshine and Finn- Due May/June *all puppies spoken for*
- Callie and Gabriel- Due June *all puppies spoken for*
Now Reserving For:
- Bailey and Beau- April of 2021
- Phoebe and Max- Late April of 2021
- Luna and Gabriel- May of 2021
- Daisy and TBD- June of 2021
- Lizzie and Max- June of 2021
- Molly and TBD- June/July of 2021
- Lucy and Beau- July/August of 2021
- Ruby and Gabriel- July/August of 2021
- Bella and Gabriel- August of 2021
- Annie and Gabriel- August of 2021
- Pennie and TBD- August/September of 2021
- Buffy and Gabriel- August/September of 2021
- Bailey and Max- September of 2021
- Violet and TBD- September/October of 2021
- Dani and TBD- September/October of 2021
- Aurora and Finn- October November of 2021
- Lizzie and TBD- October/November of 2021
- Phoebe and TBD- November/December of 2021
- Luna and TBD- December 2021
Thank you to Blue Star Labradoodles for our stud, Blue Star’s Gift From Heaven, aka Gabriel. He is really popular with our dams. He has improved our lines so we are using the dog out of him.
We will also be breeding with Studs Max, Beau, & Finn. More information on those studs will be coming soon.
To learn more and see photos of our Dams, click the link below.
Buffy’s Premiere Litter
Buffy had her first litter with Freedom’s Beau on March 8th, 2021.
There are 4 Females and 2 Males in the litter- all of which are spoken for.
Her new puppy page with more pics and information is coming soon!
Violet’s Winter Litter
Violet’s Winter litter of 10 was born on February 23rd, 2021.
There are 8 Females and 2 Males in the litter- all of which are spoken for.
Meet Bella’s Debut Litter!
Bella welcomed her first litter of 5 on February 27th, 2021.
There are 4 Females and 1 Male in this litter (the male is the only black puppy pictured below)
All puppies in this litter are reserved.
Dani’s Winter 2021 Litter
On February 16th, 2021, Dani had her litter of 6 puppies. More information on these cuties is coming soon!
All of these puppies are reserved.
Lucy’s Debut Litter Has Arrived!
Join us in welcoming Lucy’s first litter, born January 24th, 2021 to our Freedom Labradoodles’ family.
She had 6 Males and 3 Females All of these puppies are reserved.
Callie’s Litter of Seven!
Callie had her colorful litter of puppies on January 20th, 2021.
She had 5 Males and 2 Females, with Gabriel.
All of these labradoodle puppies are reserved.
Freedom Labradoodle Breeders are officially certified as Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA) members. You learn more about our Official ALAA Certification below.
We are an Australian Labradoodle breeder in Salem, Oregon. Our operation is small, which gives us the ability to give lots of attention to our dogs with training, playing, exercising and understanding. We are currently breeding MEDIUM SIZED Labradoodles.
Labradoodles were originally bred 30 years ago with the intent to create a breed that was allergy and asthma friendly with the temperament of a service dog.
In order to get even better litters with consistent conformation, coat type, and temperament a number of other dog breeds besides the Poodle and Labrador were bred into the Labradoodle lines.
Most often the English Cocker Spaniel and American Cocker Spaniel were used. Jump forward many generations from that time, and you have the multigenerational Australian labradoodle- our puppies. No wonder they are so smart with a desire to please!
The ALAA focuses on the nurturing and development of the Labradoodle and Australian Labradoodle, promoting uniform standards and integrity in breeding. The ALAA manages the largest database of Labradoodles and Australian Labradoodles in the world. To learn more, Visit Their Site.
Buy Food For Your Labradoodle
Buy our recommended dog food for your Australian Labradoodle right from your breeder.
Click the button below to shop Life’s Abundance selection of healthy dog food and more!
The first of our Summer 2020 litter has arrived!
Meet Violet and her puppies and check back for more litters in the coming months.
For inquiries, visit our contact page!
Want to get to know Freedom Labradoodles?
Visit our About Page by clicking the button below!
You can visit our Dams from our menu at the top of the page.
Our Puppy Application can be completed easily online.
Click the button above to view the application and get started on bringing your new labradoodle home!